Friday, February 5, 2010

New TVs and back on the road! Stoked!


What up guys!

Been a minute since I posted last! We had a weee bit of a short in the rig, and learned what shore power really is! hahaha...spent the last couple days at Agile Vehicle Modifications shop in Elkhart IN gettin' the rig looked over after a short at Red Bull Fight with Flight knocked out one of my TVs. We thought we had it sorted out, plugged in to check and BAM there goes three TVs...dang it was nutz! I have never seen flames and sparks come out of a TV before...pretty damn cool. hahaha Anyway the guys at Agile straight kill it and got me hooked up with new screens (bigger ones too!) and back on the road in no time. They cleared their schedule and made room to get my rig fixed and back on the road! Those guys have it down! Thanks guys!!!!!!!

The brains of the beast, believe it or not, I know what each one of those cables does now! hahaha





Now I'm back on the road, drove 300 and some miles today up to my parents! They had a freshly cooked meal ready for me, so awesome! I haven't had 'real' food in weeks and they topped it off with a ice cream cake! Thanks mom and dad you guys rock! This coming week should be killer, start if off tomorrow with Red Bull Open Ice in Van Cleve park which I think is at the UofM?! Come down say what up! Then the rest of the week we'll be winchin' like mad trying to get some footy in for Winch Sessions!


See ya out there!
Stoked!
Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment