Tuesday, January 19, 2010

trucks, planes, and snow mobiles!



Titling sure is fun! Or maybe its the two hours of sleep I've got in the last two days! Schedule went nutz yesterday! I stayed an extra day in Otsego b/c the coaches were asking for me to stay! I'm cool doin' that, so rad! ALL the teams were out in force yesterday just absolutely tossin' it! The half pipe comp this year should be one to remember!!!! They closed early for some reason, nobody seems to know why. Anyway they ended up towing the rig out cuz I buried it up to the rails tryin to drive out, hahaha! Once again the hill crew killed it for me!

After some much needed chow I went and watched the Think Thank crew get some shots behind the cabin. Some rad stuff went down for sure, look for some video and photos poppin' up soon some where, hahaha. Hit the road at about midnight to catch a plane to Minnesota to do some shooting with Levi Lavallee as he prepares for X-games. i don't want to talk about what he was doin' but damn! It was total sickness! Look for some video to drop soon of that stuff! The guy never ceases to impress me! Super chill, and always lookin' for the next thing to do on the fridge he rides through the air! Everyone wish him luck at X!!!!!



Here are some clips I've been promising!


Airbag! from Buck on Vimeo.





Aight sick, I'm gonna crash, quick day of shooting tomorrow with Levi! I'll try to grab some footy to show ya the rad compound he has put together to launch him to greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment